Oil...For Your Face? 0
Remember the first time that you heard of face oils? You probably gasped in shock, wondering why anyone would want a skin treatment made from the very stuff you're trying to prevent. But believe it or not, adding the right oil to your skincare regime can actually help prevent a slick situation. The proper product can soothe skin, reduce fine lines and prevent breakouts -- and that's just what Celadon Road's Certified Organic Face Oil is created to do. Your skin will glow from circulation-stimulating, cell-growth encouraging jojoba and almond oils that owe their beneficial properties to powerful antioxidants, along with fresh, calming essentials like rosehip and clary sage.
To help you get started we're sharing out favorite ways to leverage face oil and nourish gorgeous skin:
- As a night cap. After cleansing, warm a few drops of Celadon Road's Certified Organic Face Oil in your palm and massage gently into your face and neck. We also love to add a bit of moisturizer on top; try our Clearly Lemon or Age Defying Moisturizer for a special, green treat!
- Smooth sailing. Your face holds tension, and it shows! Use your facial oil to give yourself the ultimate facial massage -- even just five minutes can make a world of a difference. Start by adding a few drops to your palms and inhale deeply, extending the your breath as you let tension drain away. Next, using your finger tips, circle around your eyes, across your forehead and along your jaw-line. Work around tense areas with soft, sweeping movements as you literally smooth away the stress.
- Before you lather up. Protect, soften skin and enjoy the aroma of your facial oil by smoothing it over your face, and neck before hopping in the shower. Allow the oil to sink in while you run warm water, then enjoy a silky aromatic shower.
3 Fabulous Summer Hair Care Tips to Adopt Now 0As the weather warms and the sun shines a bit brighter, for many of us our first thought is sunscreen. We’ve been educated on the harsh side effects of constant sun exposure on our skin – but what about our hair? Did you know that, excessive sun exposure is the most frequent cause of hair shaft's structural impairment? According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), photochemical impairment of the hair includes degradation and loss of hair proteins as well as damage to hair pigment. Luckily, there are a handful of all-natural, easy-to-follow tips to prevent damage to your scalp and locks; check out our favorites as you prep for the Spring and Summer months:
Wash you hair immediately after excessive exposure. Whether it was a simple, quick dip in the pool or you spent a long day at the beach, washing your hair right away is one of the best things you can do to prevent further damage to your hair. Washing your hair helps to eliminate further UV damage while ridding your locks of any impurities. With that said, washing your hair doesn’t necessarily mean loading up on shampoo – cutting back on shampoo during the warmer months is actually recommended! Using less shampoo, or switching to an all-natural, chemical-free solution, will actually allow your scalp’s natural oil production to re-balance itself. This is especially vital for natural moisture during summer weather.
In need of a safe, organic shampoo? Celadon Road Shampoo is here to save the day…with a fresh crisp scent and a thoughtful blend of wild-crafted, therapeutic grade essential oils, our shampoo is a fabulous way to bring an organic shine to your already luminous locks! Better yet, our special formula is made up of an ingredient list you actually recognize and can pronounce.
- Keep it loose and protected. You may not realize it, but how you wear your hair matter too. Extended heat from straighteners, curling irons and blow dryers add to the damage already created by the sun. Not to mention that tight twists and extensive up-dos can cause brittle, dry hair to break. Your best bet – loose and flow-y. Try a gentle braid or low, relaxed bun. It’s also recommended, for days where you’ll be outside for extra sun-soaked hours, that you protect your scalp with a hat or scarf.
- When in doubt, deep condition. For those of you who have ever doubted the idea that adding oil to your hair can actually be beneficial…meet your new secret weapon. Celadon Road Certified Organic Hair Oil features a near-miraculous combination of almond, jojoba, argan, citrus and other essential oils and is designed to slow hair loss, thinning and even greying, thanks to powerful antioxidants that also encourage new cells and strengthen hair to reduce breakage as it grows. Use it as a hot oil treatment, an overnight hair mask, or a smoothing serum.
#CleanGreen: Introducing Celadon Road's Newest Products 0We are beyond thrilled to introduce you to the three newest ways that Celadon Road is helping you green your cleaning routine!
Beat the heat with these all-natural beach beauty must-haves 0
Memorial Day weekend is often seen as the unofficial kick-off to summer. With still two weeks to go, before the Summer Solstice, now is the perfect time to prep your beach bag with some of our very best all-natural sun-protecting solutions! We've rounded up our favorite green beauty products that will both safeguard and nourish your skin, hair and lips all season long:
Celadon Road SPF 30 Sunstick
Perfectly compact + glides on clear = your new all-natural sunscreen BFF! With Celadon Road's SPF 30 Sunstick you can apply worry-free. Gone are the days of sticky white streaks, our Sunstick is perfect for face reapplications and better yet, the kids won't complain about having to rub it in. Did you know our Sunstick also smells great?! No chemical-laden smells, just pure coconut...umm, yum! It's nourishing too -- its list of organic ingredients includes essential oils that give your skin the extra loving attention it needs.
And in case you missed it, all of Celadon Road's sunscreen solutions made the Environmental Working Group's list of recommended, safe, sunscreen products! The EWG Guide to Sunscreens makes it easier than ever to find the perfect sunscreen solution for you and your whole family, rating products based on their effectiveness, use of healthy ingredients and more. We're proud to say our sunscreen solutions all have scored a 1 - signifying that they are a top choice for sun protection, offer excellent UVA protection and include ingredients with low health concern.
Celadon Road Green Alligator SPF 15 Lip Balm Trio
Smiley kids (and moms...and dads...) have happy lips! Formulated with the world’s tiniest lips in mind, Celadon Road’s Green Alligator Lip Balm uses only Certified Organic ingredients; meaning, this moisturizing stick of magic is free of GMOs, petroleum and gluten. Available in a set of three - Mixed Berry, Sweet Mint and Unscented - this kid and eco-friendly lip elixir is sure to earn you smiles galore while offering much-needed sun protection.
Celadon Road Certified Organic Hair Oil
For those of you who have ever doubted the idea that adding oil to your hair can actually be beneficial…meet your new secret weapon. Celadon Road Certified Organic Hair Oil features a near-miraculous combination of almond, jojoba, argan, citrus and other essential oils and is designed to slow hair loss, thinning and even greying, thanks to powerful antioxidants that also encourage new cells and strengthen hair to reduce breakage as it grows. Use it as a hot oil treatment while sitting poolside or at the beach, as an overnight hair mask, or a smoothing serum to tame your seaside locks.
Taking Celadon Road with you to the beach? Tag us in your beach bag and summer vaca shots for a chance to be featured on our social media channels! We hope you all have a fabulous start to the summer season!
- Bold Apps
- Tags: all natural all natural products all natural skincare all natural sunscreen beach beauty beauty essentials Beauty Tips best sunscreen Celadon Road Certified Organic essential oils EWG Guide to Sunscreens green beauty hair oil hot oil treatment non-toxic sunscreen organic safe sunscreen Skincare SPF 15 Lip Balm SPF 30 Sunstick sun protection